Chemical name:Metribolone (Methyltrienolone)
Appearance: yellow or light yellow crystalline powder
1. we have 10 years experience in this aera.
2. we can provide competitive price for every customer and guarantee the quality of our goods.
3. we are attention to every customer's requirements and make a good relationship with them.
4. We have a long business relationship with many countries, such as Canada, Mexico, Brazil, United
Kingdom, Russia, Germany, India, South Africa, Malta, Egypt, Armenia, Australia, Philippines, Belgium,
Netherlands, Denmark ect.
5. It's customers' right to choose the packing way for his products from many recent effective packing ways.
6.Specials are possible when client's order is big enough, including the discount policy;
7.Our company promise to deliver clients' package to his hands safely, or we'll cover the total loss and
reship in time;
8. Return policy: we promise we will return your money if our product don't have effect.
9. Our customers may buy our products again after they use our sample.
Metribolone - DrugBank
Jun 13, 2005 - A synthetic non-aromatizable androgen and anabolic steroid. It binds strongly to the androgen receptor and has therefore also been used as an
Metribolone | C19H24O2 | ChemSpider
Structure, properties, spectra, suppliers and links for: Metribolone, 848-21-5, 965-93-5
Metribolone - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
T47D and LNCaP cells are treated with R1881 and progesterone to stimulate lipid accumulation. In previous studies, other hormones have been used as well,
Methyltrienolone | C19H24O2 - PubChem
Synonyms: Methyltrienolone. METRIBOLONE. 965-93-5. R1881. 17alpha-Methyltrienolone. More... Molecular Weight: 284.4 g/mol. Dates: Modify: 2020-05-02
Metribolone - Wikipedia
Metribolone (developmental code name R1881), also known as methyltrienolone, is a synthetic and orally active anabolic–androgenic steroid (AAS) and a 17α-alkylated nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) derivative which was never marketed for medical use but has been widely used in scientific research as a hot ligand in
965-93-5 - CCCIJQPRIXGQOE-XWSJACJDSA-N - Metribolone
965-93-5 - CCCIJQPRIXGQOE-XWSJACJDSA-N - Metribolone [INN:DCF] - Similar structures search, synonyms, formulas, resource links, and other chemical